Saturday 7 January 2012

Not a nice woman

I'm talking about the biscuit more than the actual physical trait.

Nice biscuits aren't really that nice to most people, some like them but they're cheap, available everywhere and are pretty nasty to look at. I don't want to be hidden at the back of a cupboard forgotten about until one is desperate for a hit.

No, I want to be something special - one that is revealed at an occasion, tasteful, expensive and one that is seen as a treat to be thought about, cared for and enjoyed.

I'm not sure what make I would be though. I'd have layers with a soft and sweet middle but a protective casing.
I wouldn't be something like a boaster, they are beautiful and succulent but no hidden surprises.

No, I'd be covered in beautiful shiny paper to be delicately, carefully unwrapped, to be softly and inwardly appreciated and to be enjoyed slowly.

Your biscuit choice may say something about your personality and I'll be sure to ask any potential partners in the future.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment