Thursday 19 January 2012

Alone

Why is it that when you miss someone so much that your heart is ready to disintegrate, you hear the saddest song on the radio?


Every day I listen to the radio but it's only now that I realise they play the saddest songs...
It's a constant reminder of what has happened, Westlife, Beyoncé, even Lady Gaga is reminding me constantly what has happened...and I thought she was my friend!


I hate being alone, I miss him, it's that simple. I miss us. I miss the man who knew me inside and out, the one who knows how to make the smile return to my face, the man I want to share my life with.


Time is standing still, every minute feels like an hour and the sunshine has gone from my life.


I sit, night after night hoping, praying and needing him to return.


Things will get better, I know they will, I have to give myself time to heal but I'm so tired of being miserable, nothing is fun any more and I don't know what to do.


If he were here, he'd know exactly what to do.

I miss you a little,
I guess you could say,
A little too much,
A little too often,
And a little more each day.
Poem from CoolNsmart.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment