Wednesday 4 January 2012

Do you ever really fall out of love?

I feel like a broken doll, fragile and lifeless, the world around me is moving fast like an overflowing river and I feel as though I have lost the ability to stay afloat.

People are being so nice to me, as though there's been a death in the family but there hasn't, this is simply two people that can no longer co-exist as a couple. Does it deserve this amount of sympathy?

Life is moving forward but forgetting about me. I'm screaming out for it to stop but it doesn't listen, it looks back and laughs at my ineptness to move too.

My heart has stopped and is in agony. Do you really ever stop loving someone who you made a promise to?
Love changes (or so the song says) and it does, obviously, otherwise we'd still pine for the ones we lost a long time ago.
But what I mean is, if you've given yourself to someone 100% can you ever claim it all back?
Can your heart ever truly heal or will there remain a scar forever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment