Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sounds like a good plot for a film!

I have now been single for approximately 4 hours and have mostly decided its not for me, my beau and I had managed to get over recent (traumatic) events and had come out the other side stronger, more in love than ever and contemplating a wonderful and happy life together.

That was until he told the people close to him  and who have now given him very difficult  (and unfair) choices to make which will affect his future. I'd quite like to pretend we are acting out the story of Romeo and Juliet and that we are two star crossed lovers kept apart by their respective families, we are the definitely the lovers, only we're both in our mid 30's and it's... well one family actually.

I'd like to take a moment to describe how I feel...

I feel like there's a void inside me, as if someone has pulled my life and soul out through my arse and left me in the most excruciating pain, winded and asking myself what is wrong with me?

I am also extremely angry that this has happen, we are now well and truly in the 21st century and things like this should simply not happen. (Unless one of us was a serial killer - then I might make an exception)

I do understand that this is not exactly a tragedy to someone looking in, but at the moment, it feels like one to us. We either carry on seeing each other and he loses the ones he loves, or we lose each other. To me that is the tragedy.

I do hope that none of this leads to any deaths via knives or poisons and that harmony can return once again in my little world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment